Saturday, June 9, 2007

New stuff


The attendant's bracelets.

The attendant's earrings.

Bridal Necklace

Close up of the heart.

Red Rose for the bouquet.

And a red rose bracelet.
Okay, I am doing this update with a dial-up connection. I am at my sister's house and I have been working on jewelry for the weddings. I have lots of new pictures that I just scanned with my sister's scanner. Her scanner is a little different from mine--hers is on a slant so the jewelry kept sliding around when I was trying to scan it, so please excuse the clumped jewelry.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Wow! You have been a busy girl!!!

Jeanne Craine said...

These are beautiful Mary!!!

Mary said...

Jodie & Jeanne, Thanks. Even though I am not at home I have been beading away. I have been helping my sister get stuff ready for the weddings. She has two this year and it really is a lot of work.